Outsource payroll service – HMRC tested and recognised
Here is how our simple outsource payroll service works:
Enter your data
- Add starters, leavers and changes from mobile, tablet or desktop
- Enter time sheets or have employees enter them
- New employees complete starter forms on their mobile
- Holidays are entered by employees and approved by managers
- We support non-cash benefits
- Monthly, Weekly, 2-weekly, 4 -Weekly, Quarterly or Annual
View your payroll
- We collect tax codes from HMRC so you never have to
- View payroll 24-7 from any device
- Payslip previews for employees before pay day
- When you are happy, approve payroll with one click
- We update HMRC and your auto enrolment pension
- We create a BACS or FPS (Faster Payment Services) file for your bank
Payslips & reports ready!
- Ready to use Finance journals, posted for you
- Excel reports anytime 24-7
- Free Employee mobile access for payslips, P60s and P45s
- GDPR compliant
- Easy switching procedure
- Outsource payroll service is £1 per employee PCM plus a platform fee. The platform fee is £10 PCM up to 100 employees, £25 PCM up to 1,000 employees and £40 PCM for over 1,000 employees
“Our organisation previously used a traditional outsourced payroll service, but we knew there ought to be something better and cheaper. We reviewed every payroll product available and quickly realised there was one that aligned with our vision”.
Get a quote
Outsource payroll service frequently asked questions
We don’t send payslips by post! All payslips, P60s and P45s can be viewed online, downloaded or printed from any device (phone, tablet or desktop).
When you approve payroll, we send the required data to HMRC. You will then have a digital receipt:
We work with all leading pension providers. See here.
Outsource payroll service calculator
Use the simple calculator below to see how much you will pay.
Just enter number of employees and how often you pay.