How about this – custom payslips without limits? Any size, font, layout, colour, logo, graphics, in fact anything. We use HTML templating technology which gives the ultimate in flexibility.
Branded payslips are more important because you aren’t printing payslips on company stationery. It’s easy to add your logo, or even custom messages or graphics which can be changed from time to time.
Payslips are available before or after payroll approval and visible via self-serve for every employee. payroll® allows their workers to generate their own payslips, P45 and P60s 24×7.
We have a range of standard payslip templates that can be easily customised for your requirements.
Example custom payslips
Here are some example payslips created in minutes. Get in touch if you’d like to see how bespoke payslips can work for you.
Recommendations for custom payslips
- We always recommend layouts that work well on mobile, tablet and desktop form factors, as well as PDF and printed formats.
- Keep up to date with legislative requirements and include hours, rates etc.
- Consider providing more than one payslip option – for example a full GDPR compliant payslip as well as an employee friendly short form version.
Cost effective and environmentally friendly
Importantly, you save money because:
- You don’t need pre-printed stationery
- You won’t have to incur colour or black and white printing costs
- There are no delivery or postage charges
- You spend zero time distributing them
What our customers say
“I never have to create a payslip or P60. I can’t imagine going back to the old payroll process”.
Payslips can also be called pay stub, paystub, pay advice, paycheck stub or wage slip. Some history of payslips here.