Timesheets are built right into paiyroll® – the most efficient way to collect any timesheet data for payroll with unlimited rates.
The built-in timesheet functionality in the paiyroll® app means employees can enter timesheets directly and managers can approve any time, anywhere. Once approved, the payroll is complete and ready!
For employees and managers
Both employees and managers can easily use the timesheet function which is available on mobile, tablet and desktop for daily, weekly or monthly pay periods.
- Employees can create timesheets (including work, holiday, and sick days) which are then routed to managers for approval
- Managers approve/reject time and can create timesheets on behalf of their employees
Live payslip view
Live payslip is available to view for each period of work (daily/weekly/monthly) and also for the total timesheet. Once the timesheet is submitted and approved, the pay amount is automatically included in the payslip.
Our timesheets offer unparalleled flexibility through the use of unlimited timesheet schemes.
Time or Piece based
Schemes can be configured as either time-based or piece-based as Daily, Weekly or Hourly timesheets:
Each scheme can then further specify the period of each timesheet:
- One Week
- One Month
For example, a monthly worker can be asked to complete a single monthly timesheet or 4/5 separate weekly timeheets.
Overtime rates can be set on each scheme by entering the times for different rates of pay with multipliers:
The granularity of time entered on each timesheet can be in any interval:
For example, you can ask workers to enter start and end times to the minute or alternatively to the nearest 15 minutes.
National Minimum Wage Compliance
Compliance with the National Minimum Wage is automated on each pay run. All you need to do is enter:
- Hours per day in the worker’s contract for Daily time-based schemes
- Hours per week in the worker’s contract for Weekly time-based schemes
- Benchmark average rate of pieces completed per hour for Piece rates (fair rate)